Hadley Anne Ostergard - June 12, 2013
To Travis and Jacy Ostergard of Gothenburg on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Hadley Anne, weighing six pounds, 14 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Mark and Marci Ostergard and Gregg and Jackie Anderson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson, Sharlene Meyers and Sue Ostergard, all of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics