Leila Amalia Melvin-Cervantes - September 30, 2009
To Alex Melvin and Jasmen Cervantes of Cedar Town, GA, on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009, at the Ford Medical Center in Georgia, a daughter, Leila Amalia, weighing six pounds, 12.3 ounces, and was 19.25 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Lloyd and Tina Melvin of Gothenburg, and Cindy Melvin of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Nelson and Bonnie Melvin of Sidney, and Jerry and Peggy Feddersen of Gothenburg.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life