Kara Grace Oberg - May 08, 2013
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Friday, May 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kara Grace, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcome home by siblings, Jon, Elise, Luke, Janae, Ryan and Connor.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege, and the late Lawrence and Vivian Oberg.
Great-grandmothers include Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair