Dax Lee & Grace Mae Hengen - May 01, 2013
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Monday, April 22, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, twins: a son, Dax Lee, weighing six pounds, 1.2 ounces, and was 17 and one-half inches in length; a daughter, Grace Mae, weighing five pounds, 10.2 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourths inches in length. The twins were welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Cliff and Marilyn Brock and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Harriet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics