William Robert Jensen - April 24, 2013
To Rob and Patti (Krohn) Jensen of O’Neill on Monday, March 25, 2013, at Avera St. Anthony Hospital in O’Neill, a son, William Robert. He weighed eight pounds, seven and one-half ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ron and Nancee Krohn of Albion, Barb Jensen of Broken Bow, and John and Judy Jensen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Lola Heins of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500