Zaveri Koe Kloepping - April 24, 2013
To Trent and Brandi Kloepping of Brady on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Zaveri Koe, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Ryann and Hadley.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Bo and Sherry Viter, and Gary Meyer and Mary Sabin, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Duwayne Widholm of Brady, Irene and the late Oop Viter of Gothenburg, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, Phyllis and the late Don Skillman of Ainsworth.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action