Karson James Walker - April 24, 2013
To Dustin and Torey Walker on Friday, April 5, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Karson James, weighing 10 pounds, five ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaidence.
Grandparents are Chuck and Janice Walker, Cort and Kathy Bullock, Kim Bullock and Brian Policky.
Great-grandparents include Gene and Carol Shultz, Ron and Sandy Jobman and Thelma Bullock.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State