Karson James Walker - April 24, 2013
To Dustin and Torey Walker on Friday, April 5, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Karson James, weighing 10 pounds, five ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaidence.
Grandparents are Chuck and Janice Walker, Cort and Kathy Bullock, Kim Bullock and Brian Policky.
Great-grandparents include Gene and Carol Shultz, Ron and Sandy Jobman and Thelma Bullock.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair