William Avery Taylor - October 28, 2009
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad, on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Avery, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Devon, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Edith Halbgewachs of Cozad, Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK, and Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC