Adelaide Joy Fritton - March 27, 2013
To Jacob and Joy Fritton of Gothenburg on Monday, March 11, 2013, a daughter, Adelaide Joy, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Lily.
Grandparents are Gary and Deb Mroczek of Gothenburg, John and Angie Fritton of Lexington, Charline and Larry Halverson of Arvada, CO, and Bob and Nancy Ablutz of Denver, CO.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price