Sarinah Reigh Schutz - March 06, 2013
To Kendall Kruse and Samantha Schutz of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Sarinah Reigh. She weighed seven pounds, three and one-half ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Angie Kruse and Gary Kruse.
Maternal grandparents are Angie Miller and Jeff Schutz.
Great-grandparents include Garry and Barb Herrmann of Lexington, Jan Hoffenburger of Darr, and Merlyn and Marge Schutz of Elwood.
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president
- Lake water diversion aids both flood relief and long-term water goals
- Swedes’ book about Gothenburg to be released in August
- Same song, 11th verse for Blue Heron Campground
- Six Swede boys make it to state
- PinPoint fiber problem solved
- Graduation shirt is now 75 years old