Conner Ryan Gibson - February 06, 2013
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Ryan, weighing seven pounds, 14 and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Shane, and a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Geneva, Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, and Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates