Conner Ryan Gibson - February 06, 2013
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Ryan, weighing seven pounds, 14 and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Shane, and a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Geneva, Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, and Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet