Landon Andrew Isackson - January 23, 2013
To Zane and Julie Isackson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Landon Andrew, weighing eight pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Robynn and the late Brian Wood of Aurora, CO.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Maxine Isackson of Brady, Odessa Treat of Gothenburg, and Robert and Ella Mae Wood of Denver, CO.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%