Landon Andrew Isackson - January 23, 2013
To Zane and Julie Isackson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Landon Andrew, weighing eight pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Robynn and the late Brian Wood of Aurora, CO.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Maxine Isackson of Brady, Odessa Treat of Gothenburg, and Robert and Ella Mae Wood of Denver, CO.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant