Adalie Rayne Hansen - October 03, 2012
To Nick Hansen and Erica Cardenas of Kearney on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Adalie Rayne, weighing six pounds, six ounces, and was 21 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Tobbi Hansen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg and Paul Cardenas, Jr. of Geneva.
Great-grandparents include John and Patty Jensen of Big Water, UT, Roger and Marilyn Hansen and Connie Thomsen, all of Minden, Marv and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell, and Paul, Sr. and Annelia Cardenas of Cozad.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair