Hayes Kurtis Lathrop - September 19, 2012
To K.C. and Amanda Lathrop of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Hayes Kurtis, weighing seven pounds, three ounces.
Grandparents are Craig and Donna Lathrop of Kearney, and John and Sheryl Krings of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Lathrop of Kearney, Eunice Kissel of Cozad, Emil and Marie Krings and Bernie Boesch, all of Humphrey.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.