Hayes Kurtis Lathrop - September 19, 2012
To K.C. and Amanda Lathrop of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Hayes Kurtis, weighing seven pounds, three ounces.
Grandparents are Craig and Donna Lathrop of Kearney, and John and Sheryl Krings of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Lathrop of Kearney, Eunice Kissel of Cozad, Emil and Marie Krings and Bernie Boesch, all of Humphrey.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair