Milee Leafy Durner - September 19, 2012
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Milee Leafy, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Monte, and a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg and Patty Durner of Scottsbluff.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet and Rita Adams of Overton.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout