Jacek Michael Christy - September 19, 2012
To Michael Christy and Tia Murr of Kearney on Monday, Aug. 6, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jacek Michael. He weighed seven pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Barbara Christy of Gibbon, and Bob and Pat Andrist of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates