Alexis Lauren Burkink - August 15, 2012
To Joe and Jaime Burkink of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Alexis Lauren, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Jackie Burkink of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Grant and Kay Hinze of Holdrege.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sitorius of Gothenburg, Esther Hinze of Wood River, Lee Burkink and Esther Kelly of Scribner.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST