Kelsey Hurst - May 02, 2012
To Jared and Heather Hurst of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Kelsey. She weighed six pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 inches in length. She is welcomed home by her siblings Rachel, Nathan and Jenna.
Paternal grandparents are Therone and Karen Hurst of Cozad. Maternal grandparent is Bernice Good of Clinton, UT.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action