Kelsey Hurst - May 02, 2012
To Jared and Heather Hurst of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Kelsey. She weighed six pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 inches in length. She is welcomed home by her siblings Rachel, Nathan and Jenna.
Paternal grandparents are Therone and Karen Hurst of Cozad. Maternal grandparent is Bernice Good of Clinton, UT.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23