David Eugene Cartmill - May 04, 2012
Clint Hopkins and Angela Cartmill of Gothenburg announce the arrival of their son, David Eugene, born Friday, May 4, 2012 at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, weighing seven pounds, 8 ounces, He was welcomed home by a brother Dustin Cartmill and sisters Talina Ramsey and Samantha Hopkins.
Paternal grandparents are Elizabeth Hopkins and Luis Rivera of Colorado Springs, CO. Maternal grandparents are Gerald and Mary Greene of Mason City, NE.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life