Kadie Grace Anderson - March 07, 2012
To Mike and Sarah Anderson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012, at Cozad Community Hospital, a daughter, Kadie Grace, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 19¾ inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Lyndsay and Jenna.
Grandparents are Alan and Kathy Anderson of Cozad, and Dale and Marilyn Burkhalter of Elwood. Great-grandmother is Doris Elliott of Lexington.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics