Presley Joy Hamilton - January 11, 2012
To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, at Columbus Community Hospital, a daughter, Presley Joy, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson.
Grandparents are Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion and Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice, Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg and Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president