Harper LeaAnn Lawless - December 21, 2011
To Jason and Tara Lawless of Gothenburg on Friday, Nov. 18, 2011, at Lexington Regional Health Center, a daughter, Harper LeaAnn, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emmersyn.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg, Mike Lawless of North Platte, and Jeanne Janssen of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Howard and Lila Runge of Culbertson and Bill and Martha Lawless of Palisade.
Great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout