Jonah Matthew & Avah Marie Hanshaw - November 30, 2011
To Josh and Alisha Schnackenberg Hanshaw of Kearney on Friday, Oct. 28, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twins: a son, Jonah Matthew, weighing five pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 and three-fourths inches in length; and a daughter, Avah Marie, weighing six pounds, four ounces and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg and Doug and Dorothy Hanshaw of Beatrice.
Great-grandparent is Harold Meyer of Beatrice, and great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%