Jonah Matthew & Avah Marie Hanshaw - November 30, 2011
To Josh and Alisha Schnackenberg Hanshaw of Kearney on Friday, Oct. 28, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twins: a son, Jonah Matthew, weighing five pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 and three-fourths inches in length; and a daughter, Avah Marie, weighing six pounds, four ounces and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg and Doug and Dorothy Hanshaw of Beatrice.
Great-grandparent is Harold Meyer of Beatrice, and great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite