Uryiah Jadezin Joell Fecht - November 30, 2011
To Elijah Fecht and Holli Nissen of Harlan, IA, on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Uryiah Jadezin Joell, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Azura and Tehgynn, and a brother, Quintin.
Grandparents include Tim Fecht of Gothenburg, Charlene Fecht of Omaha, and Robbin Bressman of Shelby, IA.
Great-grandmother is Bernadine Fecht of North Platte, formerly of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president