Cassidy Catherine Reiman - November 23, 2011
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of Cozad on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Cassidy Catherine, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and a sister, Brooklyn.
Grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte, and Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyliss Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities