Cassidy Catherine Reiman - November 23, 2011
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of Cozad on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Cassidy Catherine, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and a sister, Brooklyn.
Grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte, and Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyliss Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.