Jack Hyson Carlson-Kruse - November 16, 2011
To Zach Carlson and Brittany Kruse of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jack Hyson, weighing seven pounds, 12 and one-half ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Travis Carlson and Mina Carson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Angie Kruse, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Evelyn Goings, Nona and Molly, all of Gothenburg.
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet
- GHS Sports Schedule 2013-14
- Calf branding tips keeping BQA in mind
- FFA banquet celebration of accomplishments
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite