Luke Aaron Coleman - October 19, 2011
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Luke Aaron, weighing seven pounds, one ounce. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna, Richard and Rita Polak of David City, Melva Warren of Dunning and Norine Stewart of North Platte.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins