Peyton Marie Burr - October 12, 2011
To Shane and Kristen Burr of Wood River on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011, at Saint Francis Hospital in Grand Island, a daughter, Peyton Marie. She weighed six pounds, seven ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are David and Janet Burr of Juniata, and Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Pauline Sukraw of Gothenburg.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite