Alec Lorin Wagner - September 28, 2011
To Jason and Lisa Wagner of Gothenburg on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Alec Lorin, weighing six pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Jasmine and Sophie.
Paternal grandparent is Carol Wagner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gib and Bev Larsen of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Mildred and Red Jensen of Ogallala.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some