Alec Lorin Wagner - September 28, 2011
To Jason and Lisa Wagner of Gothenburg on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Alec Lorin, weighing six pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Jasmine and Sophie.
Paternal grandparent is Carol Wagner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gib and Bev Larsen of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Mildred and Red Jensen of Ogallala.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30