Evelyn May Koch - September 28, 2011
To Brandon and Lyndee Koch of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 9, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Evelyn May, weighing eight pounds, two and one-half ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.
Grandparents are Loren and Mary Koch and Neil and Chantelle Krepcik, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Virginia Mahr of Sidney, Cecil Krepcik of Farnam, and Darold Ostendorf of Gothenburg.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite