Braelen Quinn Rossell - September 07, 2011
To Randy Rossell and Robyn Pearson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011, at North Platte, a son, Braelen Quinn, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by brothers, Kristofer and Jordan, and sisters, Kyla, Karlye and Taylor.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Rossell and the late Gordan Rossell of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Judy and Bert Krajewski of Ogallala.
Great-grandparents include Thelma and the late Dick Graham of Gothenburg, Eunice and the late Robert Poole of Ogallala.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30