Braelen Quinn Rossell - September 07, 2011
To Randy Rossell and Robyn Pearson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011, at North Platte, a son, Braelen Quinn, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by brothers, Kristofer and Jordan, and sisters, Kyla, Karlye and Taylor.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Rossell and the late Gordan Rossell of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Judy and Bert Krajewski of Ogallala.
Great-grandparents include Thelma and the late Dick Graham of Gothenburg, Eunice and the late Robert Poole of Ogallala.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.