Braelen Quinn Rossell - September 07, 2011
To Randy Rossell and Robyn Pearson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011, at North Platte, a son, Braelen Quinn, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by brothers, Kristofer and Jordan, and sisters, Kyla, Karlye and Taylor.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Rossell and the late Gordan Rossell of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Judy and Bert Krajewski of Ogallala.
Great-grandparents include Thelma and the late Dick Graham of Gothenburg, Eunice and the late Robert Poole of Ogallala.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president