William Michael Sellers - August 03, 2011
To Michael Sellers and Nicole Thomalla of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Michael, weighing six pounds, eight ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Morgan, Victoria and Bridget.
Paternal grandparents are Lynn and Cindy Sellers of Inman. Maternal grandmother is Rita Thomalla of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Esther Sellers of Maywood and Dale and Lola McNickle of North Platte.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State