Gared Christopher Sabin - July 27, 2011
To Charlie and Crystal Sabin of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 19, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Gared Christopher, weighing seven pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Erica and Ava.
Paternal grandparents are Chuck and Lisa Sabin of Cozad, and Brenda Skinner of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparent is Cindy Williams of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Claude and Judy Slack and Marilyn Cheever, all of Gothenburg, and Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite