Brooklyn Bonnie Jean Massin - May 11, 2011
To Brock and Susan Massin of Lincoln on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Brooklyn Bonnie Jean, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Christian, and a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Rocky and Chris Massin of St. Joe, MO. Maternal grandparents are Ed and Deb Krone of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie Bauman and Audrey Krone, both of Gothenburg, and Ross and Carolyn Klein of North Platte.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST