Chase Maxwell Harbur - February 23, 2011
To Ryan and Carrie (Reynolds) Harbur of Kearney on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Chase Maxwell, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Elizabeth, and a brother, Drew.
Grandparents are Gary and Cathy Reynolds of Gothenburg, and Kenny and Susan Harbur of Tryon.
- Play within a play earns top spot
- Fall flood, frigid temps challenge holiday display at KOA
- Early Gothenburg lead holds for opening-game win over Lex
- Operation Christmas Child
- Showing their support
- Playing tough defense to be key to Brady Eagles’ success
- Aggressive mentality on the mat pushes Swedes
- Area News Digest