Harper Marie Tracci - February 09, 2011
To Richard and Melissa Tracci of Gothenburg on Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Harper Marie, weighing seven pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Henry, and sisters, Lilli and Lucy.
Paternal grandparents are John and Marie Tracci of Orlando, FL.
Maternal grandparents are Verlin and Charolett Janssen of Gothenburg.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar