Kyle Andrew Fecht - February 09, 2011
To Zach and Trenda Fecht of Ashby on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kyle Andrew, weighing nine pounds, six and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Grady.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Teckla Naab of Antioch.
Great-grandparents include Bethel Naab of Taylor, Bernadine Fecht and Bob and Marj Plank, all of Gothenburg.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State