Riley Aleen Flesch - February 09, 2011
To Jory and Mandy Flesch of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Riley Aleen, weighing six pounds, 11 and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Regan.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Georgie Flesch of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Sharon Seebohm of Fremont, and Steve and Mina Bessey of Omaha.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Drumheller of Alliance, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, and Connie and Cecile Morton of Vista, CA.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.