Samuel Jonathon Biers - February 09, 2011
To Terry and Eva Biers of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Samuel Jonathon, weighing eight pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Noah, and a sister, Evanjeline.
Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Alice Biers of Sturgis, SD.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Kathy Kveene of Rapid City, SD.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair