Samuel Jonathon Biers - February 09, 2011
To Terry and Eva Biers of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Samuel Jonathon, weighing eight pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Noah, and a sister, Evanjeline.
Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Alice Biers of Sturgis, SD.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Kathy Kveene of Rapid City, SD.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics