Niles Marcus Emken - January 26, 2011
To Marcus and Megan (Stienike) Emken of Kearney on Monday, Dec. 13, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Niles Marcus. He weighed six pounds, five ounces, and was 20-inches in length.
Grandparents are Harry and Connie Stienike of Brady, and Al and Kathy Emken of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Barbara Burke of Brady, Elmer and Lois Stienike of Grand Island, and Joyce Winfrey of Hastings.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price