Niles Marcus Emken - January 26, 2011
To Marcus and Megan (Stienike) Emken of Kearney on Monday, Dec. 13, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Niles Marcus. He weighed six pounds, five ounces, and was 20-inches in length.
Grandparents are Harry and Connie Stienike of Brady, and Al and Kathy Emken of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Barbara Burke of Brady, Elmer and Lois Stienike of Grand Island, and Joyce Winfrey of Hastings.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST