Emily Rae Cardenas - January 12, 2011
To Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s New Year baby, a daughter, Emily Rae, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by five sisters, Erica, Heather, Paula, Mary and Annette.
Grandparents are Marvin and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23