Emily Rae Cardenas - January 12, 2011
To Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s New Year baby, a daughter, Emily Rae, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by five sisters, Erica, Heather, Paula, Mary and Annette.
Grandparents are Marvin and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays