Jarett Steven Carlson - January 05, 2011
To Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway on Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jarett Steven, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Jayden and Jaxson.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins