Jarett Steven Carlson - January 05, 2011
To Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway on Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jarett Steven, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Jayden and Jaxson.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet