Carter Lee Smith - December 01, 2010
To Michael and Jodi (Walford) Smith of Omaha on Friday, Nov. 12, 2010, at Omaha, a son, Carter Lee, weighing six pounds, 7.3 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caiden James.
Grandparents are Carol and Randy Reddick of Maxwell, JL and Linda Walford of Omaha, and Jody and Cindy Smith of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Gloria Marlin of Gothenburg, Evelyn Walford of El-Dorado, KS, and Harold and Faye Smith of North Platte.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State