Carter Lee Smith - December 01, 2010
To Michael and Jodi (Walford) Smith of Omaha on Friday, Nov. 12, 2010, at Omaha, a son, Carter Lee, weighing six pounds, 7.3 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caiden James.
Grandparents are Carol and Randy Reddick of Maxwell, JL and Linda Walford of Omaha, and Jody and Cindy Smith of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Gloria Marlin of Gothenburg, Evelyn Walford of El-Dorado, KS, and Harold and Faye Smith of North Platte.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500