Keiley Craig Mills - November 17, 2010
To Paul and Paige Mills of Kearney on Sunday, Nov. 7, 2010, a son, Keiley Craig, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by siblings, Adrianna and Kysen.
Grandparents are Mike and Beth Messersmith of Gothenburg, Craig Mills of Kearney and Becky Mills of Kansas City.
Area great-grandparents include LaVada Fichtner of Gothenburg and Keith and Lea Messersmith of Farnam.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president