Madilyn LeAnn McNally - October 27, 2010
To Matt McNally of Farnam and Jessie White, originally of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Oct. 14, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Madilyn LeAnn, weighing seven pounds, one and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Maryn McNally and Harlie Schram.
Maternal grandparents are Monty and Cindy White of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Tammy Uhrich of Eustis and Terry McNally of Kansas.
Great-grandparents include Harley Uhrich of Eustis, Joyce Utterbach of Arapahoe, Dallas White of North Platte, and Harold and Elaine Weisbrock of Bushnell.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action