Natalie Ann Hengen - September 08, 2010
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Natalie Ann. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Ronald and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Clifford and Marilyn Brock and Burton and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Hariet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity