Jasper Leo Matthies - August 25, 2010
To Jeromy and Jenna Matthies of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jasper Leo, weighing six pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Jacob, and sisters, Elizabeth, Jourdan and Elayna.
Paternal grandparents are Pat Matthies of Callaway, and Jack and Debbie Matthies of Brunning. Maternal grandparents are Don and Debbie Brosius of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Ronnie and Sharron Bean of Arnold, and Shirley Schoenrock of Callaway.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action