Jasper Leo Matthies - August 25, 2010
To Jeromy and Jenna Matthies of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jasper Leo, weighing six pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Jacob, and sisters, Elizabeth, Jourdan and Elayna.
Paternal grandparents are Pat Matthies of Callaway, and Jack and Debbie Matthies of Brunning. Maternal grandparents are Don and Debbie Brosius of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Ronnie and Sharron Bean of Arnold, and Shirley Schoenrock of Callaway.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays