Isaiah Dane Buesing - August 25, 2010
To Michael, Jr. and Ashlea Buesing of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Isaiah Dane, weighing nine pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Lathan.
Paternal grandparents are Michael, Sr. and Jeanne Buesing of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are James and Angela Most of Giltner.
Great-grandparents include Darrel and Lucy Buesing of Gothenburg, Edith Allen and Betty Nelson, both of Cozad.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout