Harper Karré Steenken - August 18, 2010
To Tyler and Anslee (Ostergard) Steenken of Lincoln, on Thursday, July 29, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Harper Karré, weighing six pounds, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents include Rodger and Jan Steenken and Linda and Randy Sox, all of Wisner.
Maternal grandparents are Ron and Kayleen Ostergard of Gothenburg.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet