Torrence James Cummings - July 07, 2010
To Mitchell and Amber Cummings of Wallace on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Perkins County Community Hospital in Grant, a son, Torrence James, weighing nine pounds, five ounces, and was 21 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by three brothers, Keegan, Alexander and Andrew.
Grandparents are Bob and Anita Cummings of Grant, and Lee and Janice Koubek of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Betty and the late George Cummings of Wallace, the late Ray Henry and JoAnne Sexton of Mullen, the late Raymond and Maxine Koubek of Arnold, and the late George and Laura Steer of Lincoln.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout